Thursday, March 16, 2017

Rainbow Scrap Challenge for March

March's color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is green red. Not the expected color for March! Angela did a random choice of colors from her crayon box. 
So this month we play with reds! 
My red scrap bucket is overflowing Ü
My mini spools do not use many scraps...but they sure are cute!
I'm linking up at So Scrappy. Join me over there to see all the amazing red projects this month.

I'm also using the RSC color of the month to make my Milky Way QAL block. This month the star block is Alpha Centauri.
Here it is with Sirius. The first star in the series.
This QAL is hosted by Blossom Heart Quilts.
New over at Blossom Heart is mini blocks of these stars. 
Maybe a few minis will be in my future.

April is just around the corner...what will April's color be?

4 comments:

  1. I always smile wherever I see scrappy spools. Love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spools! Using strings for the thread is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum Yum on the spools and stars. I'm feeling the need for some spool therapy myself. I must hippy hop on that bunny trail soon. Also love your tea time quilt on an earlier post. You have done a great job with all of those challenges. Hope you have a delightful time visiting your daughter. Janita

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments