Sunday, June 4, 2017

June goals

June is under way! Schools out! Vacations begin!
June will be a short month as far as quilting hours go for me. We have a 10 day vacay planned which will commence this week! 
After our return, we have a party for someone turning 60! And...we are in the middle of a kitchen and mudroom renovation project which we hoped would be done while we were away...but that isn't going to happen as the counters aren't going to be ready. I also have taken on 2 alteration jobs!
Call us me crazy! 
So for my June goals...
I will complete the quilting and binding the city bank quilt AND sandwich, quilt and bind the butterfly baby quilt. 
My niece has had her baby girl so this needs to happen!

Anything that is achieved beyond that is bonus! 
The color of the month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is YELLOW 
and the star for the Milky Way QAL is called Capella! 

Linking up to OMG June Goals at Elm Street Quilts.

1 comment:

  1. Busy month. Fun quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments