Friday, April 1, 2011

Out like a lamb...

Well, March is out and whether it left like a lamb is a matter of debate....and if I'm honest...I'm just glad to see it go and warmer weather heading my way!

Anyways...It is time to show you the latest finishes for the month...
Here is the 4th verse card for the Give Thanks BOM.  These are so sweet to stitch!


I also made this adorable bag to bring in the Spring!  This pattern is called The Abby Tote and is available from Vanessa over at V & Co.


It is reversible! The pattern directions are easy to follow and there are lots of pictures to help even a beginner.
Don't you just love the bow!

I have done some sewing for our home...I made a bed ruffle for the bed in my D2's room back in December [here] and I finally made matching pillowcases and changed the chair pad cover for my antique sewing chair.  I also hemmed the curtains in her room. 

D2 will be moving back home {from South Dakota} at the end of April.  Then the big push to get all the wedding plans finalized. I can't wait!

I leave you with a sneak peek of a quilt I have been working on.  I am hand quilting using the big stitch technique. 


I am really liking the vintage feel of this quilt. More later...
What have you been sewing?

1 comment:

  1. I love the big stitch quilt. You have been one busy lady.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments