Thursday, July 7, 2011

The countdown has begun...


to the wedding of our DD2! 

I have managed to sneak a few hours in my sewing room that isn't related to wedding things.  Here are my latest Simple Things QAL blocks.  


So far I have been able to keep up but I have a feeling that I may need to play catch up for the next couple of weeks.  Wedding company starts arriving Sunday! 

I will leave you with some new pictures of a quilt that I made my very dearest friend, Ruth.  I am so blessed by her friendship.  I made this quilt for her birthday before I started my blog. It is called A Perfect Relationship...not only for our friendship but also because she is a beautiful Rosemal painter and I love to quilt.  I put our 2 'loves' together as I quilted a Rosemal pattern on her quilt.  Note to self: post pictures of Rosemaling in a future post.
Take a look...
  


1 comment:

  1. Aww...nothing like a wedding - especially your own daughters. Congrats to the bride and groom. Enjoy all your company. (What fun!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments