Friday, December 23, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Although it seems that I have taken a break all December, I really was quite busy sewing, crafting, and baking. Most of which can't be shared until after the holidays. I promise I will share after all the gifts have been received. 


For now it is time to settle in and enjoy the quiet spirit of Christmas and the birth of baby Jesus.

"For a child is born to us, a son is given to us. And the government will rest on His shoulders; And His name will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace." Isaiah 9:6

Wishing you a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful mosaic of pretty pictures. I can't wait to see what you've been stitching. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments