Sunday, July 2, 2017

It's Time

It is time to set some goals for July! We will be going through a kitchen renovation which will limit my time in my sewing room. 
Before the major packing started, I managed to sandwich my Go Cubs Go! quilt. So my goal is to move it forward and decide on the quilting and get it started.

The color of the month for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge is blue so I will make my spool blocks and I will use blue for this month's Milky Way QAL star, Regel.

I also joined in Pat Sloan's new Sew Along, Grandma's Kitchen. The first block was released on June 28th called The Kitchen Table. A block is released every Wednesday. There are 4 Wednesday in July so I hope to be able to get most of them done before I update my progress. 
I'm linking up to Elm Street Quilts - July Goals.

I really like stating my goals each month as it keeps me focused. I have learned to be realistic in setting goals and to be happy if I achieve more. 

Have a great 4th of July!

2 comments:

  1. Fun quilt top! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck on your project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A pretty and a fun sport quilt for game days!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments