Thursday, January 30, 2020

Quilt Play blocks

I have been very behind in my 2019 Quilt Play pattern club blocks. Each block is paper pieced and does take a bit of time that I just didn't seem to find enough of. This past week or so I have been working on a few as I waited to find enough time to quilt my Mosaic Mystery Quilt. 
I made 2 more text blocks! 
Here are all the text blocks together so far!
I also made one picture block.
Here are the picture blocks!
I still have a few more to go but little by little I'll get them done. Slow and steady wins the race! 

3 comments:

  1. Love these blocks!! I haven’t paper pieced in a while. I need to get back to it again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the blocks are so cool. The jewel-toned rainbow picture blocks look so credible. I love the font varieties of the word blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quilt Play? Why haven't I heard of this before now?! Those blocks are SEW fantastic!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments