Saturday, June 26, 2010

Charming Chatter QAL

I have finished the next step in the Between Charming Friends QAL.  I love the way that this quilt is coming together!  Kelly has done a great job giving instructions on how to piece this quilt including step by step pictures.  She even gave a great little tip on how to get the piano keys border to fit perfectly.  This quilt along has been great fun!  It is amazing to see how each quilter has chosen different fabric for the same quilt and how different they all look.  Here is mine!!



I can't wait for the next step on Wednesday!

And a BIG THANKS to all who have voted for my Mariner's Compass quilt in the quilting bloggers weekly contest!  The response has been amazing!  Voting continues through Sunday!  Just click on my link on my sidebar and look for the link to the weekly quilt contest!  Thanks Again!

5 comments:

  1. You are fast indeed. I might get back to mine later in the weekend. The colours you have choosen are s-a-wheat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness!~You move right on along!!! This is wonderful! I immediately forwarded your info onto my friends and so many went to look at your lovely quilt! You deserve to win!!! Absolutely stunning! Well done! XO
    Hope you win the contest at my blog also!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great rainbow colours! You worked fast, I only have my center part put together by now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Your quilt looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt is gorgeous, Dawn - so pretty! You did a wonderful job with the piecing - and I love your fabric! Way to sew!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments