Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Rainbow Scrap Challenge finish

I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and time with family and friends. We had a wonderful time and found time to rest and reflect on the Reason for the Season, the Birth of Jesus!
I also found some time to work in my sewing room completing my Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilt, Rainbow Geese. 
I added blocks of peach and gray to bring the total blocks to 12. In making these blocks, the small HST blocks become a bonus. They are 3/4" finished and work great in the border. I'm linking up to Scrap Happy Saturday. This will be my last flimsy finish in 2018. 
I have also kept up with my Temperature quilt...only 7 blocks to go!  
I'm looking forward to new challenges in 2019! 
What challenges, quilt alongs, mystery quilts, etc. have you joined for 2019? 

2 comments:

  1. That RSC quilt came together nicely. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still can't get over this great place I recently visited! This isn't only a good place. It is also one of the best Los Angeles venues around here. There isn't a listing of the unique offerings, although there should be! This place was magnificent!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments