Sunday, May 19, 2019

Some more catching up

I finally got my 2nd block for May's RSC done! Here is my Reverse Star block done up in Orange.
I'll be linking up to Scrap Happy Saturday over at So Scrappy.
 I also was able to complete my April blocks for the Quiet Play Pattern Club. April's word block was Joy! I used a turquoise color for the background and some Kona oranges for the hexagons. 
The other blocks included this cute rainbow sewing machine and the bunny!
I'm using Kona cotton solids for these blocks.
Isn't this so cute! I think I could like a rainbow machine! It would make me smile!
And how cute is this bunny?
Three more blocks to add to the collection. I'm excited to see how this will all come together!
Now to get to the May block!

4 comments:

  1. I love your foundation pieced blocks, but they sure seem a lot of work with those little pieces. Good on you for tackling these patterns, they look so effective!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your orange reverse star block. There’s a lot of rainbow color in your life right now. The sewing machine design is cute. I like the joy block. The lettering font is fun looking. And the fat little bunny is cute too.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments