Sunday, December 26, 2021

RSC through the years

I have participated in the Rainbow Scrap Challenge with Angela at SoScrappy since 2013 (with the exception of 2014-2015 when my mom was very sick.) Some years I just made one, other years I have made 2-3. I thought it would be fun to look back through all my RSC quilts. In 2013, I made my Russian Rubix quilt (post date 3-22-14).

In 2016, I made my Chinese Lanterns quilt (Soul Searching) posted 12-8-16.
In 2017, I made Little Spools (1-23-18) as my RSC quilt but also followed along with Angela's colors to make my Milky Way QAL (2-17-18). Another, unofficial color scrap quilt made that year was Lucky Stars using my 15 Minutes of Play orphan blocks (1-1-18).

In 2018, I made my Dog 'n Quilt (1-12-19) and Heading North (1-30-19)

In 2019, I made 2 star quilts: Reach for the Stars (2-21-20) and Starburst Colors (12-27-19).
I only made one challenge quilt in 2020: Color My World (1-3-21)
In 2021, I made 2 quilts: Rainbowlicious (11-13-21) and Wonky Shoo Fly (still in progress, now with scrappy borders attached) I also started an ongoing EPP tumblers project that I will keeping making until I have enough blocks. 


It was fun to look back at all the RSC quilts I have made over the years! Some have been donated, others gifted and several still live here with me. Looking forward to 2022's RSC. Have you picked out a block or two yet?
Linking to LastScrapHappy Saturday @So Scrappy.

6 comments:

  1. What a fabulous quilt show Dawn !! I think the strippy chinese lanterns might be my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The rainbow scrap quilts all look so great! I really love the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts are beautiful - I loved seeing them all! So many great ideas for blocks. I look forward to seeing what you work on in 2022!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous rainbow scrap quilts, Dawn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SEW many fabulous RSC quilts over the years, Dawn!! I remember a number of them. Can I choose a favorite? I really like the first one, the last one and all the ones in between!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So many amazing projects. I love that one with spools of thread. I'd love to do one like that.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments