Friday, June 3, 2022

It's Strawberry Season at my house!

Nothing better than some freshly made strawberries (except freshly grown ones!) While I'm waiting for a fabric order, I started making these adorable strawberry blocks. I bought the pattern last summer and never got around to making them. It is called Strawberry Social by The Picnic Basket.

I will be making 7 more blocks. These are all make from my red, pink and green scraps! The background is Kona white. Aren't they just too cute!

I finished my 4 May blocks for the Stash Busters Challenge. 

So pretty in pink! Next I'll work in purple or turquoise!
Angela announced blue to be the color of the month for the RSC. 
Here are my blue blocks.
Blue with scrappy gray background

Blue Hang Ten quilt block

Blue Squiggle blocks
Here are all 6 color blocks together!



Although I forgot to post my April calendar, I have been keeping up. Here are my April and May calendar journals.


I'll be linking to Scrap Happy Saturday at So Scrappy, Finished or Not Friday @Alycia Quilts, Friday Foto Fun @Poweredbyquilting, TGIFF @Anja Quilts

10 comments:

  1. I just love your super sweet strawberry blocks! Your monthly color blocks are all great. Aren’t those squiggles the cutest things! I love that you’re keeping up with your calendar journals. They look so fun and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lots of fun blocks there! I love the strawberries and the squiggle blocks, too. I always enjoy seeing all the colors we've made so far up on the design wall together - yours look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable strawberries! Your monthly blocks are looking great in their groupings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see all your blocks. The Hang 10 make an interesting design when put together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you have some lovely and unusual blocks there. fun eye candy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joyful, colorful and beautiful. Oh and the strawberries make this one super juicy post :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Dawn! The strawberries look good enough to eat and talk about a seasonal delicacy. They are just about ready to be picked here. I adore those squiggle blocks!! How fun in all the different colors for the year so far. Great job all around. {{Hugs}} ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  8. All your blocks are so cool! but! the strawberries steal todays show - how cute are those!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great looking blocks. Yummy strawberries. Thanks for linking up with Thank Goodness It's Finished Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments