Saturday, September 28, 2024

Summer Update: Part 6

After getting back in mid August, I got to work on catching up on quilting. I was able to make several on the RSC blocks that I have let go during this busy season. 

May's color was pink

June's color was blue

July's color was aquamarine

August's color was orange
September's and October's colors are dark
I actually made a brown and black, and to even out my blocks to 12, I made a light green and a peach block.

Here are all my Circle of Friends blocks!

Linking to Scrap Happy Saturday @SoScrappy

3 comments:

  1. What sweet blocks! Makes me think of a watercolor paint palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so pretty - in every color! They're going to make a great quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those blocks! I bet they’d be pretty with a black background too!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments