Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I'm joining...

...the challenge with Jennifer over at Ellison Lane Quilts.  You can head over here to get the details or find the button on my side bar.  
Last week and this week are inspiration weeks. There have been many guest bloggers showing their mini modern quilts to help the creative juices.  
Next week starts the creating and sewing weeks and finally the date to enter your mini into the contest. 
Yes, of coarse their are prizes but even so, everyone is a winner if they tried and created something new. That is my 'word up' word for the year...challenge! 


Stayed tuned for my Modern Mini Quilt!

I also found this group on Flickr that makes Quilts for Kids in foster care. I joined in to make a block. The request is for an asterisk block in the colors purple, chartreuse, and grey. I used this tutorial from Carla at Lollyquiltz. Here is my block. 


I had a lot of fun making this. I may have to make some more!

And don't forget FNSI is this Friday night. Won't you join the fun! Check out my side bar to find the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet sentiments