Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Coming Along

This week a few of my projects moved a bit forward! 
With the beginning of a February, came a new color for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge. This month's color is purple/lavender. 
Here are my 2 scrappy plus sign blocks. 
The 2nd block I'm making is the flying geese block. Here it is in purples.
 I also added another section to the Regatta Quilt quilt along. The photo is a bit 'off' as I took the photo at night in my sewing room but it does show progress! I'm sewing along with Home Sewn By Us
I now have 4 of the 6 sections done!

I also finished enough blocks for my Temperature quilt to put 2 rows together. Each row will have 18 squares. I have decided to add a block at the beginning of each month with the name of the month embroidered in the center.  I'm following along over at Needled Mom
January started frosty cold here, then moderated a bit and is now cold again. I can't wait to see warmer colors as it will mean the end of winter! I'm afraid I will have to be a little patient. 
The quilting on the Milky Way quilt did make some progress too but I took a little break from the quilting to catch up on some piecing. 
Linking up to So Scrappy Scrap Happy Saturday and To Do Tuesday over at Stitch all the Things and Oh Scrap

How is your quilting progressing?

3 comments:

  1. Your RSC blocks AND your Regatta Quilt are coming along nicely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrappy plus sign blocks are great! Can't wait to see that top when it's all finished! The RSC blocks look fantastic. I just love that darker cross hatch fabric. Great progress on the Regatta quilt top too! Thank you so much for linking up with To-Do Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn,
    You are really coming along with your Regatta. You're about as far as I am - maybe a little further. I have the first 9 colors together with another 2 strips ready to attach. I am starting to think about how to quilt it. I'm just working on another update for maybe next week. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments