Saturday, August 4, 2018

New monthly color and a neighborhood update!

August is here and a new color has been announced for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge ~ ORANGE!
I was able to find some time yesterday to work on my RSC blocks! 
Plus Sign blocks
Flying Geese Block
I'm linking to Scrap Saturday at So Scrappy. 

I'm excited to announce that my little neighborhood has grown. Another population explosion and we are up to 81 houses! 
I still haven't run out of blue scraps! Each house is made out of a different blue fabric mostly from my scraps. My friend, Joy, gave me a few of her blue scraps to add to the neighborhood. I'm always looking for more so I can keep expanding my neighborhood! Since these houses are only 4 1/2" unfinished, it doesn't take a big scrap. 
Do you have some blue scraps to share?   
Linking to Show Off Saturday at She Can Sew

7 comments:

  1. Hi, Dawn, nice to see you blog with RSC18. Your blue houses are terrific. The variety of fabrics kept me looking at them. The rest of your posts were fun, especially the PNW ones, which bring back memories of,the Oregon Coast. Looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your orange blocks are cute, and those house blocks are gonna make one awesome quilt! Fun to click on the photo for a closer look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking of the flying geese block for next year - I will have to watch yours coming along:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bright ORANGE block is such a contrast to all those blue houses!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your Flying Geese block. They are going to be wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn. LOVE your TINY scrappy blue houses! Bright orange blocks, too.
    Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a nice comment about my RSC Crayon Quilt. It was fun. I plan to enter it in our annual quilt show next month.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments