Saturday, March 16, 2019

Another block down...

I feel like I really fell behind (for a very good reason) when I went to visit my new grandson and his mommy, daddy, and aunt. Work has been extremely busy since so my time in my sewing room has been limited. 
I did accomplish my second RSC block, the Waterfront Starburst block. 
I'm just loving these blocks with the low volume prints matching the color of the month! What do you think?
Thanks to those that commented on my previous photo. My DD2 is a photographer so I am challenging myself to do a better job at my photo shoots! Hope I can keep it up!
Linking up to Scrappy Happy Saturday at So Scrappy.
Since I crossed off RSC blocks from my list, I moved onto the Quiet Play blocks. Stay tuned for these cute rainbow blocks! 
I also signed up for some more charity quilting! The Comfort Quilt Challenge over at Confessions of a Fabric Addict. I'll be sewing for Jack's Basket. 

2 comments:

  1. Visiting with your new grandson is SEW much more important than quilting for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! So you're a little behind - so what? That new grandson is so worth it, isn't he?! I know you're nodding your head YES. This block is so cool - I love the background fabrics and the minimal design pattern they form themselves, AND they match perfectly. Very cool. Now - what are you making for that new baby?!! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments