Wednesday, March 20, 2019

One Step at a Time!

I have been working on my Quiet Play Pattern Club blocks. I was a bit behind so I needed to do both February and March's blocks. The club includes a word block, a picture block and a bonus block each month. The blocks are all paper pieced. In February the word was Love, and the picture block was a flower. The bonus block was a butterfly. I decided to do all 3 of these blocks. 
Props for the Love block is my crocheted string of hearts! 
A rainbow of buttons I inherited from my mother add to the rainbow butterfly! 
A rainbow of sewing supplies found in my sewing room! I never new that I had so many different colored supplies. 
The March patterns included the word block 'dream' and the picture block is a rainbow. The bonus block is a mermaid but I did not do that one. 
I'm dreaming in spring green!
Of coarse, you will find gold at the end of the rainbow! I'm linking to Midweek Makers at Quilt Fabrication, To Do Tuesday at Stitch All the Things, and Let's Be Social at Sew Fresh Quilts.

6 comments:

  1. Oh, gosh -- these are amazing!! I especially love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, Dawn, look at all these fabulous blocks! I’m in love with the “dream” block written like brush lettering. It looks so cool. “Love” is a sweet design with the heart for the O and that you made it pink is a great detail to bring out that word. The other rainbow blocks look so great. Your stitching is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWEE! These are crazy intense and so beautifully photographed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These rainbow blocks just make my heart sing! That butterfly is everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These blocks are just awesome, love love love them

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Dawn! LOOK at that rainbow block. WOWEE!! It looks gorgeous. I love all of them - and the butterfly is over the top. You are so talented - I love seeing what you are working on. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments