Saturday, September 7, 2019

A Quick Update

I'm back again with a quick update! I finished my second block for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge ~ Reverse Star!
I'll be linking up to Scrap Happy Saturday over at So Scrappy! 
Go here to see my Waterfront Starburst block.
I also was able to sew all my house blocks for the Mosaic Mystery Quilt ~ the 1st sewing step of the mystery hosted by Meadow Mist Designs. 
I’m linking up to September House Block linkup at Meadowmist designs. 
I also made the bonus HST blocks! They will have to wait to be trimmed to size. 
I'll be away from my sewing room for a week so I'll see if I can get another block done before I leave. 🤞🏻

3 comments:

  1. These star blocks are my favorite with the neutral star surrounded by color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Reverse Star looks lovely all dressed in PURPLE for the RSC!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that block, just might have to make it....great for all the scraps I have.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments