Wednesday, October 16, 2019

Where Does the Time Go?

It seems like I keep getting busier! I find I have less time in my sewing room than I did before. My monthly commitments, that I have done for several years, now always seem to fall behind. I have been unintentionally absent from my blog as I just don't find the time! UGH!
Enough complaining...
On the positive side, I have accomplished a few things.
First up is the 2 blocks I made for the Covered in Love charity hosted by Kat and Cat Quilts. This block is for the months of September/October. 
Next up are my blocks for the Mosaic
Mystery Quilt. Step 2 was released October 3rd. We made 2 different Square in a Square blocks. 
Step 2
 
Steps 1 & 2
Linking up to Square in a Square linkup.
Finally, I was able to finish a baby quilt for my nephew's baby. I took it with us on our Door County extended weekend over Columbus Day to finish and photograph. 
A beautiful setting!
 Even with the gray overcast sky!
 I drew the pattern based on a quarter log cabin with the logs in varying sizes. 
Woodsy fall leaves!
This quilt finishes at 34.5" x 44.5"

4 comments:

  1. I really like those charity blocks. And, your mosaic mystery blocks too. A wonderful baby quilt. I like the color mix you’ve chosen. What an adorable label. Door County is a beautiful place. I’d like to get there more often than once every 10 years! LOL. I know what you say about getting busier. I thought no time in life could be more busy than while raising children. But jeeze!....these golden years are hectic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute baby quilt! So bold and modern. And I love the fussy cut poodles on your CiL blocks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2FA setup error in Binance account
    Every service deals with pros and cons, so is the case with Binance. These users might face severe problems with 2fa setup and errors in Binance account. The best way to handle such this errors, you can always knock the door of the elite customer executive who are ever ready to resolve your issue. All you have to do is dial Binance support number and get the best-suitable and accessible remedies of your issues instantly in precise manner. The customer experts are master in their field and can easily fix all the complex issues in no time in trouble free manner.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments