Monday, November 18, 2019

Small Steps

I made some small steps in my sewing room. I put together the top to one of Rainbow Scrap Challenge quilts:Waterfront Starburst! The backing is also ready so now I need to find some time to sandwich, quilt and bind it.
Another small step was to finish Step 3 in the Mosaic Mystery Quilt ~ The Diagonal Block.

 Wouldn't this make a cute quilt!
I will link up to the November Diagonal Block Linkup at Meadow Mist Designs. 
I made 2 charity blocks for the Covered in Love charity hosted by Kat & Cat Quilts. The November/December block requested the color palette of sea foam green, navy blue, true blue, light icy blues, snowy off whites, and some grays.
Here are my blocks! I really love these blocks.

My knitting club does charity knitting for a local hospital and other charities. I just finished this baby blanket.
Doesn't it remind you of the Neapolitan Coconut candies? Remember these?
My grandson will turn one on January 1st...his golden birthday! To make it special I made this crown to go with the theme of his birthday based on the story Where the Wild Things Are.
He will be treated royally! ðŸ‘‘

2 comments:

  1. That crown hat is amazing! Perfect for a one-year-old :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I love that diagonal block and the design you put together with them. That really would make a great looking quilt. I also love the charity blocks! Such nice play-together colors and prints. A very nice charity baby blanket. And, oh, what a sweet crown for his highness’s golden birthday. You’ve been a busy girl. That’s awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments