Thursday, December 19, 2019

December Update

December is almost over and it is time to slow down and celebrate this 
special season with family and friends!
I can say that I finally finished my Christmas sewing/handmade projects ~ 
(I only have the binding on a wedding quilt left). 
This cute little snowman coaster was part of the gift exchange for my knitting club.
The finished snowman table topper! A free tutorial from Vicki's Crafts and Quilting. It was part of the 12 Days of Christmas blog hop in July.
One was so cute, I made two!
I also made a set of garden banners ~ 12 in all to be used throughout the year and for special occasions!


I knitted a hat!
...and I completed the blocks for the Mosaic Mystery Quilt! This was step 5.
I will link up to the December flying geese link up over at Meadow Mist Designs. In January we will start putting together the quilt!
I also made my Christmas ornaments for 2019 but I forgot to take a picture. I will share on my next post 😉
I enjoy making these little projects but I still need to finish up some large quilt projects before the end of the year! 🤞🏻

3 comments:

  1. Dawn! Great project completions! The snowman coaster is adorable. He can help with drinks clear until Spring. The table toppers also are adorable with the snowmen peeking in over the edges. Fantastic garden banners. They are a great compliment with everything outdoors. That beanie hat looks cozy and warm. A necessity these days...at least here in Wisconsin. I like the pieces for your quilt. Looking forward to seeing how it comes together. I’m finished with Christmas prep also and now I’m just enjoying all the spirit, the decorations, the lights and the music. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Dawn! Cute, cute, CUTE garden banners. I know someone who would just adore these, and what a great idea. Your table toppers are so cute, and I love the mug rug as well. Merry Christmas to you and your family. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those snowman table toppers! So cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments