Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Rainbow Picture Blocks

Wahoo! 
I finished making the picture blocks for the Quiet Play Pattern Club from 2019! The last block was the feather! It was fun to piece!
I also remade the rainbow block! I originally made it with a different background fabric before I actually thought about how this quilt would come together. I was thinking white fluffy cloud so I made the background a light blue! 
I changed the cloud from Kona Snow to Kona Silver so the background could remain Kona Snow like all the other picture blocks!
Here are all the picture blocks that will be included in the quilt. Which are your favorites? It is so hard to choose!
These will be merged with the text blocks in a very cute quilt!🤞🏻
(oops, I just noticed the feather is upside down)
Kristy from Quiet Play also included bonus blocks throughout the year. I only made a couple of them. 
They are all so cute!
Linking to What I made Monday @prettypiney.
Speaking of cute, my daughter gave my grandson his very first haircut. 
(Due to Covid-19, she didn't want to bring him to a salon.)
He did great! 
Occupied by watching Mickey Mouse cartoons!
His cute new BIG boy haircut! 
Sad to see his curls go but his hair was so long! 
Amazing how it changes his looks from baby to toddler!
💙 this kid!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! Oh, that feather block!!!! I LOVE it. And his first haircut - how is that possible already?!! He sat like a big boy for the cutting (I recognize that Mouse episode!). It is a little sad to see the curls go, isn't it. Time goes by so quickly. He sure is having fun on the slide! ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those blocks really are darling! Hard to choose a favorite, but I like the flower best :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments