Saturday, April 16, 2022

April brings on PINK!

 April! Bring on the PINKS! Angela announced pink for the RSC color for this month. I finally got some  time to pull out my pink scrap bin and start my RSC blocks! Here is my Hang Ten block, all pretty in pink!

The bonus blocks I get from the Hang Ten block are my Squiggle blocks!

I just love pink and gray together. Don't you!
I'm linking to Scrap Happy Saturday @SoScrappy

I also worked on a few more projects! Here are my first 2 Scrap Buster blocks for April. This is a Facebook group.
                      and here is the flimsy for Hands2Help. This year Mari @The Academic Quilter is hosting Hands2Help for Sarah.
Stay tuned for more updates. 
Linking to Finished or Not Friday @AlyciaQuilts and Linky party @Patchwork & Quilts
Last weekend I took a class from Craftymonkies and learned Improv Curves. This was a fun class. Here are the blocks I made in class.
And finally I will show you my March calendar journal. 
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! It still is not warm here (-30º from last year's temperature). We will still enjoy some family time, Easter egg hunts, Easter baskets, and Easter dinner!

7 comments:

  1. Pretty PINK blocks for the RSC, Dawn! You are a step ahead of me in the H2H department. I've only got a stack of blocks. What fun those blocks from your class turned out to be!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress on your pink scraps! I do like pink and gray together. I have a favorite pink and gray plaid flannel shirt. I'm wearing more pink these days since my hair is no longer red, I look more like a blond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those squiggle blocks are great. Your improv curves make some fun blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your RSC blocks are looking fabulous and I love your Hands to Help quilt, too. So curious about how the improv curves were sewn! Have a wonderful Easter with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful new blocks! Pink looks terrific with white, and grey too.
    Lovely H2H top. I love your improv curves, soundslike a fun class!
    Thank you for sharing all these eye candies, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What pretty pinks!!!! and I love that top for H2H!!! Its really cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what beautiful blocks you have sewn. I love them all and you are right, pink and grey works together so well. Happy Stitching from me.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments