Saturday, May 7, 2022

Part 2 - The Quilt Blocks

 My last post was getting a bit long so I thought I would continue on Part 2 for the quilt blocks I finished. 

For May, Angela announced sage and/or dark greens as the color of the month. I pulled my green fabrics and started cutting for the Hang Ten block.

The bonus of this block is the HST I use in my Squiggle blocks. 
Then I pulled more greens and some scraps of gray for my 3rd RSC block.
I will link up with Scrap Happy Saturday @So Scrappy.
I made 2 blocks in pink for the Stash Buster Challenge on FB.
Kat over @Kat and Cats quilts posted the new block for the 
May/June 
blocks for Covered in Love charity. Here are my blocks. 
On YouTube, I have been following Lisa Bongean for her QAL: Oh Say Can You Sew. This is a mystery QAL but I decided to try it because of the patriotic colors. Each month another clue is released. I finished working on Clue 1 for April.

Scrappy 9 patch blocks in blue and white!
I'm also getting close to finishing my Hands2Help donation quilt. Stay tuned for a separate post about this great cause!

3 comments:

  1. You have been busy, stitching up all these pretty blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawn, all are great block of works in progress. I look forward to a time when I have no quilty obligations so that I can jump into projects like you are working on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all of them! You have made great progress. I especially love the squiggle blocks. They would also make a great border. Can't wait to see where they land. I'll be staying tuned! Glad you linked them up to the RSC.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments