Saturday, July 23, 2022

Purple sewing for RSC

           July's color for the RSC is purple! After I finished my Sweet Summer Strawberry quilt, I had time to pull out my purple scraps and work on my RSC blocks. 

My Hang Ten block and the bonus Squiggle blocks in purple delight!

And my gray and color of the month block (no name) in purple. 

I'm linking up to Scrap Happy Saturday @So Scrappy. 
I also finished 31 9-patch blocks in red/white for the Oh Say Can You Sew QAL.
I'm linking to Off The Wall Fridays @Creations-Quilts, Art, Whatever, Finished or Not Fridays @Alycia Quilts, Linky Party @Patchwork and Quilts, Friday Foto Fun @Powered by Quilting, TGIFF@Lisa in Port Hope.

It is time for the next mystery QAL with Meadow Mist Designs, Melodic Mystery. Cheryl sent out fabric instructions for July. This is my fabric pull. I decided to go with Christmas fabric since I have so much it wouldn't required a fabric purchase! 🤣
               I also decided to pull out a WIP that I had put aside for a while.                  Not quite a flimsy yet but I'm hopefully that it will be soon!
What are you working on?

5 comments:

  1. What am I working on? Too much it seems at times! Love that pretty triangle quilt, it's good to get some of these UFOs out again and get them finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh You have great projects! That quilt top you pulled out - its going to be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You will have some nice quilts when finished. thanks for joining us on TGIFF

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a neat pattern. It turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty 4 patch blocks and Hang Ten block in purples. I also like that WIP you've pulled out. Lots of happy stitching going on here. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments