Friday, August 26, 2022

National Dog Day!

 Today is National Dog Day! 

I have some special dogs in my life that I would like to recognize. We rescued our dog, Nellie in 2013! She is a very smart and obedient girl! We love her so!

Nothing better than lying on the picnic quilt!
Miss Sadie is my grandpup and lives with my daughter and family. She is a sweet, cuddly girl that loves to chase squirrels!
Milou is my grandpup that belongs to our oldest daughter and her husband. He is timid until he gets to know you. He loves to be dressed up!
I would be remiss to not mention my grandpup, Ole. He was a sweet Frenchie that survive many trials in his life. We loved him so much! 
RIP Ole
And finally, the quilt I made titled Dog n' Quilt. I made this quilt in honor 
of all the dogs that 'bomb' a photoshoot! 
This quilt was made as part of the 2018 RSC challenged and was donated to charity. 
Linking up to National Dog Day @quiltfabrication.

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you have so many pups in your world! The one on the quilt is just as adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments