Saturday, March 20, 2010

March Friday Night Sew-In results

Before I get to my progress... yesterday seemed like Spring was here (officially the last day of winter)!  The temperature was in the low 70's which is heaven this time of year in Chicagoland.  I was peeking around my gardens and look what I found.


Then this morning, the first official day of Spring, we woke up to this! And it is still snowing! Ugh!


For yesterday's Friday Night Sew-In, I finished sewing all the centers in my Mariner's Compass quilt and the background template is made and the pieces are all traced.  



I detoured to make a sweet little pincushion using the directions here.  A fast, easy and fun little project!



AND then I started another surprise stitchery.  I can only give a little peek!



To see more Friday Night Sew-In results go here!  Hope you had fun and made some progress on your projects!



2 comments:

  1. Oh, those Mariners Compass blocks are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My daughter and I may have to make one of those pin cushions. Adorable. Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments