Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Milestone!

Today I finished hand stitching the 48th white on red block for the Robbing Peter to Pay Paul quilt.  I first posted about this quilt a short while back.  It is a project that I have slowly working on.  I just seem to go in spurts getting this done.  There are a total of 96 blocks (48 white on red and 48 red on white).  The count for the red on white is at 25.  Take a look!


Progress: I also been slowly working on the Mariner's compass and the 2nd green compass is almost complete.  

Look what was in the mail yesterday!  


I order some 5" squares of Moda's BLUSH.  I really love the colors and patterns in this line.  I just had to have it.  It is like eye candy!

A true find: Look what I found at a local thrift store!  Love these homespun fabrics!


It has been a busy week at work and I'm looking forward to FRIDAY!  Yeah for weekends!  Looks like I'll have time for some sewing!  Later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet sentiments