It has been awhile since I reported on my hexagon progress. This is my ongoing, take-along project without a deadline.
Little by little I have been slowly working on hexagons. At first I didn't know what I would do with my hexagons. About 1 1/2 years ago, I decided on a layout and have been making white hexagon flowers.
I finally have 10 rows of scrappy hexagon flowers and 9 rows of white hexagon flowers. I still need to make a few more of each so that the rows have 8 flowers across. I also need a bunch of filler hexagons.This past week, I started to sew the rows together! The first 2 rows are finished.
I'm not sure how I will finish the edges but that will be a decision for much later. Another trip in the car this weekend...maybe I will be able to get a few more rows done!
I'm linking up to