Saturday, July 27, 2019

Mystery Quilts?

Do you like making mystery quilts? 
I don't often make mystery quilts because I like to know what the quilt looks like before I put in all the time. However, I do like quilt alongs because of the community they create around doing the same projects. 
I recently joined Cheryl over at Meadow Mist on her new 
Mosaic Mystery Quilt Along. 
The first step was to pull fabrics. I wanted needed to use fabric from my stash so here is what I pulled. 
I'm still undecided on whether to use the dark gray or the pewter for B. I also have not pulled the border fabric. 
Step 2 comes out August 1st. 
Go over to the FB group or to Meadow Mist Designs to see what others are doing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I can certainly see your dilemma over using pewter or gray. Both match perfectly - it's really depends on how it's used and where. I'm with you on the mystery quilt aspect - it stresses me out not knowing. I want to like them though, and have gotten sucked in a few times . . . it's rather to tempt me. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting. When I looked at your fabrics I thought the large print was your border and that you where using all three of the other fabrics. No matter what it is going to be a beautiful quilt.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments