Friday, May 8, 2020

What else I've been working on

May brought a new color for the Rainbow Scrap challenge and it is dark green!
I pulled out my green scrap and sorted through the darker green pieces. 
I made my grid on graph paper for this months block column of blocks.
5 months and 5 columns of colors!
I'm linking up to Scrap Happy Saturday over at So Scrappy. 
I also worked on another of my Quiet Play Pattern Club blocks from last year. 
Another word block:
Here are all the word blocks before I added this one.
I welcome any suggestions on the next color to use: light blue, light pink...?

10 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I love your RSC columns. They all look so nice together. For your words project, I think a lighter pink would be nice to pull out the heart in Love. This looks like a fun project as well. {{Hugs}} Stay safe and healthy. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Roseanne, pink is a great choice for your next block. Love those columns coming together! Do you store them like that, or pull them out each month for a photo shoot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE your Column Quilt!!! Nice job on getting the Dark GREEN on done. I am SEW looking forward to seeing your Quiet Play quilt come together! No recommendation for what color to use next.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your columns of color are just wonderful! I love how they change from top to bottom. And the contrast between your light green column and dark green one is so nice! Are you following a pattern or your own design?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your words!!! They are perfectly done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i really like your columns. it's very different than the usual RSC

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your column quilt. Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Columns! What a great idea! And really interesting color placement.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really LOVE your rainbow scrap. It is going to look awesome! And your word blocks are fabulous! I love all the different fonts and the bold colors with the white words. Can hardly wait to see how both will look as quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your columns are so pretty and definitely something different. Love how they're playing together.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments