Friday, May 1, 2020

Almost done!

This week I worked on the final donation quilt for Hands2Help2020. Last night I ran out of steam after making the binding. 
I sewed the binding on this morning and now it needs to be hand stitched.
When this is done, 4 charity quilts will be ready to be mailed out! 
Thanks Sarah for this great opportunity to serve.
I am currently about 1/3 of the way done with the hand stitching on this quilt.
I have also kept busy with more mask making. This batch puts me over 75. 
Stay healthy and stay safe everyone!

7 comments:

  1. Love your masks and what you are doing for others, a wonderful example to us all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Binding ready to go on. Binding being sewn down. A big bunch of masks. You have been SEW busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn! Yay you for making four donation quilts. I truly cannot believe it is May already in spite of living through two of the longest months known to mankind. I have my quilts ready as well - I just don't know if the post office is open for me to mail them. I'll have to do a drive-by!! Take care, my friend. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the glimpses of this quilt and can't wait to see the final, big finish reveal :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilt looks terrific. Your charity work is awesome with sewing masks and donating your quilts. Looking forward to the quilt reveals.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh your H2H quilt looks wonderful! and good for you to get to the binding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picture is such a tease! I’ll bet the whole quilt is just beautiful. Your hard work and generosity will be so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments