Monday, January 18, 2021

Slow Stitching Progress

 I was able to spend some time on Sunday working on my flowers. I have almost 1/4 of the flowers complete! Yay! It has been fun learning new stitches or relearning stitches. It is relaxing but I find that good light is needed for these old eyes. 

I also finished knitting a hat for my daughter! It is a simple pattern with a new to me cast on method so it is nice and stretchy. She loved it! Linking up to Slow Sunday Stitching @ Kathy's Quilts

I'll leave you with this cute picture of my grandson. He loves to play! Here he is playing with his stretchy newt. (His mom had a pet newt when she was young) 

3 comments:

  1. I love your project...is that a pattern that can be ordered??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found the info in a previous post. I love your design!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty photos! Love your embroidery, and the knitted hat is cute!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments