Thursday, June 13, 2019

Have You Joined the Club?

I had to share my newest blocks for the Quiet Play Pattern Club! This pattern club is the brainchild of Kristy over at Quiet Play. She loves rainbows and paper piecing. Every month she releases 3 blocks to club members that are, of coarse: paper pieced and rainbows. 
One word block, one picture block and a bonus block!
I have fallen a bit behind due to my schedule and other obligations but I love making these cute blocks. The May blocks are 2 of my favorites. 
(yes, there is a 3rd one but I haven't finished it yet)
So without further adieu...
The bee picture block
The word block!
Here, here, here are some of my previous blocks.
Go check out the club here!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn! I cannot join another thing right now, no matter how tempting. I will be happy to follow along with you, though. That paper piecing looks hard but you did a fabulous job. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both blocks are so amazing. I really really like the words.

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments