Saturday, January 29, 2022

SAHRR and diamonds

 This weeks round for the SAHRR is diamonds chosen by Emily from The Darling Dogwood. As I mentioned in my last post, diamonds are tricky so I ordered a ruler. It came this afternoon so I was able to work some magic on my block! Here is my block after adding this round. 

I am pleased as to how this turned out although not perfect my any means. I will link to the Linky Party @ The Darling Dogwood.

In my last post, I also mentioned that I was waiting on fabric for a baby quilt for my granddaughter due in May and fabric for the backing of a wedding quilt I've been working on. Both of those arrived yesterday! So the unexpected free time is now filled with projects! Stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. It's looking really good! Have fun working on those projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these diamond accents in the center of your border! Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Dawn! WOW, I can't believe you tackled SaS as a new quilter. It turned out just FABULOUS so I'm glad you made it. How sweet that you made a racetrack for your coffee table. I can just hear the sound effects as the cars race through the streets! I've got three little boys and the oldest (who is four) is very much into Matchbox and Hot Wheels already. I think that's the perfect solution to save the tops of the tables. What a fabulous collection of snowmen you have - and the new wall hanging is just perfect sentiment to hang nearby! I love how you incorporated diamonds into your SAHRR piece. The fabric choice really pulls that out from the center design. This is going to be so cool looking when it's complete!! {{Hugs}} a bunch. ~smile~ Roseanne

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments