Saturday, February 4, 2023

RSC ~ new month new color!

               February brings a new color for the RSC! Drum roll please!                        Angela picked the color pink!

I am trying to sew one button block each week for a total of 4 button blocks in each color. I may need to add a few more depending on the size of quilt I want but that will wait for late 2023! 

Here is my first pretty in pink button block!

I'm linking to Scrap Happy Saturday @SoScrappy

Also, here is my January 2023 calendar journal page. I can't believe that I completed 2 full years of calendar journaling and started a 3rd year!

I finished the top of the Melodic Mystery QAL with Meadow Mist Designs. Now to sandwich and quilt it. I used Christmas colors/fabrics from my stash. The best part is...I won't be rushing to finish it for Christmas 2023!
As this QAL comes to an end, I will be participating in the #improvtrianglesewalong with Nicholas Ball over on Instagram. Head over there to see some amazing improv work!

1 comment:

  1. Nice start on your PINK scraps, Dawn, and congrats on finishing up your Mystery quilt top! Enjoy the QAL (and have some fun for me, too, as I can't play along because of some time-sensitive projects in the works.)

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments