Saturday, February 18, 2023

SAHRR Round 4, RSC block and improvtriangle sewalong progress

 This week is round 4 of the SAHRR QAL hosted by Anja @anjaquilts! Her choice for this round is the flying geese block. There are several ways to make flying geese but I choose to use the 4 at-a-time method. I added 2 geese to each side of my quilt. I have been keeping my rounds at 3" so my quilt now measures at 36".

I'm linking to @anjaquilts , linky party @QuiltingPatchworkandApplique, Finished or Not Friday@AlyciaQuilts, Can I get a Whoop, Whoop @Confessionsofafabricaddict

I finished another pink button block for the RSC. These buttons blocks are so cute!
Linking to ScrapHappy Saturday @SoScrappy.

I made progress in making 'slabs' with all the individual improv triangle blocks. It is a bit of a jigsaw puzzle to fit the pieces together but they do come together with added pieces here and there.
I do need to do some more work to finish the composition. I still may add more triangles to make this quilt a bit bigger. 
With no pattern, I'll let the quilt tell me when it is finished. 😉 
To see more wonderful improv work, go over to Instagram and search #improvtrianglesewalong

4 comments:

  1. And the spooky look continues. Great so far! I like your forest of triangles too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your SAHRR new row! It's going to be a fun quilt! The button block looks very cute, and I love your forest!
    Thank you for sharing, and linking up ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are coming along nicely, Dawn. LOVE your Improv Triangles!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that is turning out so cool!!! I like the addition of the flying geese!!!

    ReplyDelete

Sweet sentiments