Sunday, February 12, 2023

RSC ~ Pink block #2

 So far, so good! I have been able to keep up with one button block a week! Here is my second pink button!

I'm linking to ScrapHappySaturday @SoScrappy
Speaking of pink, I knitted this cute dress for my granddaughter. I love the gathering on the bodice. 
I started the 2023 #improvtrianglesewalong with Nicholas @quiltsintheattic
This year I am hoping to achieve the look of evergreen trees in a snowy field. 
These are from my first cut of triangles and backgrounds. 
I added a few more yesterday with more to sew. 
They do sew up pretty fast so my forest is growing! 
This is most likely not the final layout. 
Next week we will start making slabs. 
In February, I also participated in #monkiemotivation where Rachel Pierman and Gary Mills talk about mindfulness on the Craftymonkies YouTube channel and then do a simple mindful craft. 
This one is a torn paper collage from blocks of color found in magazines.
On the feather I used watercolor colored pencils and found this mindful quote.

1 comment:

Sweet sentiments