Sunday, January 31, 2010

January Progress

Tomorrow is the 1st of February!  Where does the time go?  I thought I should give a brief update as to my progress before January leaves us. 
Mariner's Quilt: I have been able to squeeze a few hours of sewing in this weekend and made a little progress on the quilt...though not as much as I hoped especially since my quilting time will be limited as I will be working full time starting tomorrow.  I have completed 7 out 12 compass roses, and all the pieces for the last one in yellow are cut, freezer paper on, and ready for sewing.  My goal will now be to complete 1 compass each week.
Knitting Projects: My daughter really liked the headwrap I made in entrelac so that will be a project for the near future.  An opportunity to practice entrelac while waiting to order some yarn for my 2 color challenge.
This past week, I started knitting a baby blanket.  I need to finish 2 for twin babies due soon.
Also need to order some yarn for another project for my oldest daughter. I will tell you about that one later.

Sorry no pictures yet...goodbye January....just have to wait until February...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sweet sentiments